FZ Operable Windows
The system incorporates a proprietary slimline steel frame with black glazing gasket and snap on (concealed fix) beading for a modern architectural finish.
The fire resistant glass is a clear Grade A toughened, safety glass in accordance with AS1288 and provides resistance to ember attack in addition to its fire resistance.
Operable sections are top hung / side hung and are closed via a window winder. The windows should be closed upon knowledge of a bush fire event occurring in the vicinity of the property. Stainless steel ember mesh is required on operable parts of window systems and is provided for full compliance with AS3959.
- Operable awning window with winder & mesh system
- Striking minimal architectural lines
- 70mm Steel frame
- Can hold single and double glazed units
- Standard window hardware included
- Black chain winder
- Installation included
- Optional tinting or privacy films available